Resumes & Cover Letters
can be mailed to:
Gd.Permata Kuningan Lt.10
Jl. Kuningan Mulia Kav. 9C
Guntur - Setiabudi
Jakarta Selatan 12980
Resumes & Cover Letter can be e-mailed to:
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR for International Partnership Service Center (IPSC)
IPSC is established by The Employers' Association of Indonesia (Asosiasi Pengusaha Indonesia/APINDO) since 2015. The association aims to facilitate, encourage and support business cooperation between foreign and Indonesian businessmen and companies to strategic networking, business matching programs and accelerating trade and investment process. IPSC promotes business developments of the members of APINDO, in particular SME communities in Indonesia. IPSC operates from its head office in Jakarta.
As Director, you will be responsible and accountable for the overall operation and management of the IPSC. You will be looked upon to set the IPSC's overall strategic direction and priorities, and monitor the performance of IPSC.
You will develop a "one stop shop" capability, where IPSC is the first port of call for companies that want to set up a company in Indonesia or other countries, find suitable business partners or would like to expand their Trade with Indonesia or foreign countries, or need policy advocacy toward various governmental agencies .
The Director will report to the Chairman of APINDO
and the Board of IPSC.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide the required linkage between the Board of APINDO and the Operational Team, and provide them with adequate information to carry out their responsibilities.
- Provide advice, guidance, direction and authorization to the operational team to provide services, products and programs, consistent with the established policies and according to international quality standards.
- Assist the
Board in setting strategic goals, objectives, budgets, policies, procedures and develop training and coaching programs for Indonesian business community, in particular the SMEs, to enhance its role and contribution and maximize value for members.
- Conduct a strategic and operational performance review on a regular basis to determine whether IPSC is meeting its short and long term objectives (business growth, balanced budget, market positioning, membership satisfaction, etc). Recommend remedial action and improvements whenever necessary.
- Develop, in coordination with the Operational Team, an IPSC Capability Matrix of Services & Products that clearly defines which Services are provided in-house, outsourced to Sub-Contractors or referred to Third Party Service Providers, considering IPSC international quality standard and financial contribution.
- Review the operating results of the IPSC and compare them to approved objectives and goals, and follow-up to ensure appropriate measures are taken correct unsatisfactory results.
- Establish and maintain an effective system of communications throughout the IPSC to ensure that the responsibilities, authorities and accountabilities of all staff are clearly defined and understood.
- Act as the principal public relations officer of IPSC and represent them with members, government entities, the SME community, and the public (inclusive presentations at APINDO events and gatherings).
- Act as chief advocate towards Indonesian regulatory authorities, BKPM, and KADIN, foreign chambers and domestic business associations to create a conducive business environment.
- Conduct annual performance appraisal for all staff and recommend salary adjustments, rewards and promotions.
- Monitor the adherence of staff to guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Bachelor degree in Business or Marketing or equivalent
- Proven track record in (Executive) Management positions in Associations or (non) profit organizations)
- Proven people and team management skills in a multi cultural environment
- 10-15 years work experience in related business, of which a minimum of 3 years based in Indonesia
- Unquestionable business integrity
- Full professional proficiency in English and another foreign language (written & verbally), working proficiency in Bahasa Indonesia
- Detailed understanding of Indonesian market, business environment, laws and regulations
- Established and pre-existing business and government network in Indonesia
- Participation in related professional platforms
- Good presentation skills
FINANCE - ACCOUNTING SUPERVISOR
Controlling of financial activities, income and expenditure
Preparing repairing and checking of financial statements
Responsible of payment and tax reporting
Monitoring and coordination of accounts receivable
Monitoring all of Finance and Accounting activities
- Minimum age 28 years
- Capability to control of finance, accounting, tax and budgeting property
- Have experience at least 3 years as finance and accounting supervisor
- Honest and trustworthy
- Have the ability to communicate and coordinate well
- Full time job
- Bachelor degree in Accounting with a performance index value of at least 3
- Good command of English